Tuesday 30 August 2016

This is why protective mom Shilpa Shetty doesn’t allow her son to watch TV.


Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty doesn’t allow her son Viaan to watch television as it’s aggressive at times.

“I don’t allow my son to watch television as it gets aggressive to watch at times.”

“I am a very protective mother. I would encourage him to watch my upcoming show Super Dancer. This would be his first tryst with television,” Shilpa told reporters here today at the launch of the kids dance show.

The 41-year-old actress would be seen as a judge on Super Dancer.

“There are some wonderful kids who are four-five years old and they are great dancers. I wonder my son is not as good as them. I would not bring him on the show,” she said.

Shilpa who herself is a great dancer in real life loves actor Mithun Chakraborty’s style of dancing.

“My all time favourite dancer in Bollywood is Sridevi,” she added.

News By: Mehak mehra

1 comment: